Trimester 2 Pregnancy Gift Box - "Pamper Hamper"
ABOUT THIS BOX
Trimester 2, better known as the honeymoon phase of pregnancy, brings the new set of excitement and proves to be the best time to embrace new found energy (even though feeling fatigue is the new normal). We have procured some fabulous products tailored specifically for this stage of pregnancy. Get going and order the Trimester 2 essentials for that seamless transition to the next trimester!
- THE MOMS CO. BODY BUTTER: Keep the belly itch at bay by using The Moms Co. toxin-free rich combination of cocoa and shea butter with moisturizing oils that increase skin’s natural elasticity, providing comfort to body itching in pregnancy. Preggos, stretch your hand and butter that belly
- TEA TRUNK CHAMOMILE TEA: Don’t let frequent heartburn hinder your sleep at night! The Caffeine-free, this tea is great for soothing sips throughout the day or at bedtime. Known to calm your colds and cramps, this healing tea boosts your nervous system. The antibacterial and antimicrobial properties can be very effective in treating colds and other infections, clearing skin irritations and healing wounds
- ILANA ORGANICS HEALING LIP BALM: Use the delicious Ilana organics lip balm with rose and lavender, to get rid of the dry and dead skin cells making your lips look chapped. Prep your lips with a buff and polish because you wouldn’t want to not pout in your selfies with the new addition
- HIMALAYAN PINK BATH SALT: Make your baths fuzzy and soothing with the organic bath salt containing Himalayan pink salt and essential oils, known to soothe the body swelling. Drop it in your bucket or bathtub to experience the calmness much needed in your pregnancy days
- LACTATION 10% DISCOUNT VOUCHER: Archana Shroff is a Certified Lactation Counsellor and a Nutritionist focusing on Pregnancy & Postpartum Nutrition. Archana offers Prenatal Breastfeeding Coaching for both parents during the last trimester of pregnancy and also provides lactation and breastfeeding consultations after the baby is born to support new moms to have a successful breastfeeding journey. She can also help you with Nutrition and Diet plans for both pregnant and breastfeeding mums.
- SURPRISE ELEMENT: Know it when you unbox it. (Hint: the whole family’s having a baby)
Legal Disclaimer: Images are for reference only. All the products are pregnancy safe. We suggest you consult your health practitioner prior to use.